Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm back~

it's been long long time to update this blog since i'm totally busy in my university life.

Everyday rushing assignments, mid-terms, presentations,class...

Even until week 14 i still don't understand what did lecturer teach about...yeah~

For me, it is 'Weak 14'! Oh gosh!

As usual, i don't have mood to study right now and my final exam is around the corner...That's mean...I'M DEAD~!

with the pack exam timetable, i feel so 'relax' now...
3/5/11 - Media Planning
5/5/11 - either comm theory or CRM
6/5/11 - same as above
7/5/11 - Intro to Political Science
9/5/11 - Brand Management

Cool~ 2 tough subject in random~ yeah~ *bitter smile*

I want go to Jogoya tomorrow!!! but no chance for me...coz someone not allowed me to do so just because he don't want to go!

Totally up sad about that! *sob*

I HATE U!

No comments:

Pages